What is Virtual Assistance?
As content marketing needs increase, many small businesses hire virtual assistants. These virtual assistants are administrative professionals who perform their duties over the internet instead of working at the office.
Aside from that basic definition, a virtual assistant’s role may vary. Some virtual assistant agreements focus on just one or two particular tasks, while other agreements encompass almost anything that needs done.
Regardless, virtual assistants have a wide and varied background that allows them to serve clients in the best capacity possible. They’re also veracious learners, becoming familiar with a wide variety of tasks and software programs through experience. They can cater to every business need imaginable, in a way that fits with your personality, business model, and budget.
Why Virtual Assistance?
A virtual assistant could be the most valuable investment you ever make in your business, especially in the long term. A good virtual assistant performs a wide variety of tasks while valuing flexibility and versatility. They focus on details, and you actually get something done. It lessens your stress load and schedule while increasing your business…even while you sleep!
Examples of Tasks Virtual Assistants Might Do:
- Tracking tasks, meetings, appointments, and deadlines.
- Planning promotions.
- Managing other team members.
- Organizing correspondence.
- Proofreading/editing final drafts.
- Scheduling emails and social media posts.
- Performing research and organizing research results.
- Drafting blog posts, social media posts, newsletters, and other copy.
- Transcribing audio to text.
- Designing website pages, presentation slides, and Word documents.
- Creating and maintaining documents, spreadsheets, and folders.
- Monitoring online forums, groups, and comments.
- Maintaining and refreshing blog posts and evergreen content.
- Entering data into spreadsheets and websites.
- Ordering products and tracking outstanding orders.
- And TONS more. (It depends what you need, and when you need it!)